Our scenic ten acre nursery is open to serve you. Come take a Squak stroll today and enjoy fresh air and beautiful plants!
Store hours are posted here.
If you are fully vaccinated you do NOT need to wear a mask. (We ask all other guests to please wear a mask.)
We are accepting credit/debit card, check and cash payments.
Update for spring!
We have designed our store layout for your convenience, enjoyment and optimal community safety.
- Our Garden Shed features wider aisles and a one way flow. Fresh air is provided by open doors, twenty foot ceilings and a roof mounted exhaust fan. Your feet will stay toasty on our heated floor!
- Our controlled customer spacing at cash registers continue to be in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available near checkouts.
- Cashiers and customers continue to be separated by Plexiglas barriers, and credit card readers are placed at a safe distance.
- There are multiple entrances into the shrub and perennial areas. (As you have been accustomed to, prior to the health crisis.)
- Our Nursery checkout building (the “White building”) is a large barn structure with open side walls. Plenty of space and airflow to pick out your favorite flowers and landscape plants.
- Our vast airy greenhouse has plenty of space for you to select seeds and seed starting supplies.
- Of course, we have healthy plants for you to select and enjoy in our outdoor nursery including perennials, herbs, shrubs, trees, grasses, ground covers and more.